The size of a woman's bust depends on the volume of the mammary glands. Muscles have virtually no effect on its size. Their main function is to give a beautiful, rounded, toned breast shape. In this regard, training should not be focused on the growth of muscle tissue, but on its strengthening. Best of all, a special set of strength exercises for the home copes with this task: push-ups from the floor and from the wall, pressing dumbbells lying on a horizontal bench, wiring lying on a sloping bench, push-ups on uneven bar legs, "wall", "skier", push-ups from the chair.
Exercises to increase bust at home
The chest muscles are conditionally divided into 3 parts: the upper (creates a nice definition), the middle (gives elasticity) and the lower (makes the chest rounded). In order for the bust to be sexy and fit, visually increasing its size, it is necessary to carefully load each area.
Before you start exercising, you need to stretch your shoulder girdle. For this purpose, it is effective to use rotational movements of the arms back and forth, cross swings in front of you at chest level and retraction of the shoulder blades backwards.
It should be borne in mind that breast augmentation exercises should not be too energy intensive and should not create a calorie deficit in the body. This can lead to a reduction in the amount of fat in the breast, making it smaller.
Push-ups from the wall
The exercise is equally effective for both beginners and girls who already have experience in strength training. Push-ups on the wall strengthen the middle and lower chest muscles.
- Take a position, standing a meter from the wall, facing it.
- Place your feet slightly wider than shoulder levels.
- Lean your body forward and rest your palms on a vertical surface at chest level.
- As you inhale, relax your arms, slowly approaching the wall.
- During exhalation, quickly squeeze yourself off the surface until your arms are fully extended.
- Repeat the movement 15-20 times, then take a short break to rest (about a minute) and perform another 3-4 sets.
The basic exercise for women's breast growth should be performed in a high-intensity style. This will create high levels of muscle stress without depleting the muscles.
Practice push-ups like this properly:
- Get down on the floor face down and lean against the surface with your palms and socks.
- Connect the lower legs together.
- Put your hands at chest level.
- Lift the body so that all parts of the body are straightened in one line.
- In a quick style, like a pump, do 15-25 lowering and raising of the upper body.
The access number is 5. The time interval between recovery series is 75 seconds.
The dumbbell bed rests on a horizontal bench
Before starting the exercise, it is important to choose the optimal weight weight. In the first warm-up approach, light dumbbells of 2-3 kg should be used. In the following working series, the mass of the projectile should be 80-85 percent of the maximum number of repetitions.
- Secure 2 dumbbells in your hands.
- Lie on your back on a horizontal bench.
- Lean your feet on the floor surface.
- Raise your arms with the weights up, placing the dumbbells at chest height.
- As you inhale, slowly lower the shells down, spreading your elbows to the side.
- As you exhale, straighten your arms quickly.
- Do about 10 reps.
The number of sets in the exercise is 5. Between them you should rest for about a minute.
The layout lies on a sloping bench
The exercise aims to work out the bust in its upper part. The layout contributes to the development of a beautiful "path" between the right and left breast, visually increasing its size and improving its shape.
- Raise the bench back approximately 45 degrees.
- Attach the dumbbells to your hands.
- Take a sitting position on the bench, pressing your spine against her back.
- Lift the projectile and join hands (this position is the starting position).
- As you inhale, spread the dumbbells to the sides (as you lower your arms, they should bend smoothly at the elbow joint).
- When exhaling, raise and lower your arms with weights at chest level.
- Perform 8-12 reps.
The number of series is 4-5, the rest time interval between series is 60-75 seconds.
Swing your dumbbells forward
The main load during the exercise falls on the front beam of the delta. Its development, in turn, contributes to the fact that the chest in the upper part takes on a more rounded shape.
Perform the swings correctly as follows:
- Squeeze 2 dumbbells into your hands and lower them to the front of your thighs.
- Assemble the legs.
- During the exhale, with a quick swing, raise your arms with the weights in front of you.
- As you inhale, gently lower your dumbbells down.
- Do 10-12 reps.
Exercise volume and intensity: 4 sets with a rest interval of 40 seconds.
It enables the simultaneous study of the widest and pectoral muscles. At home, it is advisable to perform this exercise on a bench or chair. This will allow you to move your arms backwards more strongly, increasing the range of motion.
- Hold one small dumbbell in the palm of your hand.
- Lie on your back on a chair (buttocks should hang).
- Emphasize your feet on the floor, bending them at right angles.
- Extend your arms with a weight behind your head, lowering them as much as possible (arms should remain straight).
- As you exhale, raise your dumbbell to chest level.
- As you inhale, return the projectile to your head.
The number of repetitions is 12-14, series-4-6. Rest between sets - 45-55 seconds.
Falls on uneven bars
It is one of the best exercises for pumping the lower pectoral muscle. In addition, the shoulder triceps also develop.
If you follow the push-up technique on uneven bars, you can significantly improve the shape of your breasts in just a week.
- Wear sports gloves.
- Jump on the uneven bars.
- Bend your knees slightly.
- As you inhale, slowly lower your body.
- As you exhale, lift your body up.
The number of repetitions is 8-10, approaches-4-5. The break between series is 1 minute.
When lifting the torso, it is important to tilt the body slightly forward. This is needed to shift the emphasis of the load from the triceps of the shoulder to the pectoral muscles.
Breast growth exercise is attractive in that it can be performed in almost all situations: at home, at work, on vacation, on a trip.
The technique looks like this:
- Put your palms together in front of your chest (imitation of prayer).
- Raise your elbows in a horizontal plane.
- Relax your trapezius muscles.
- Press firmly palms against each other for 10-15 seconds.
- Relax for 20 seconds and apply another 10-12 similar pressures.
Exercise can be classified as static because the load on the pectoral muscles occurs without performing movements.
- Approach the wall, stopping one meter from it.
- Bend your body forward and place your palms on a vertical surface at chest level.
- With the strength of your legs and the weight of your body, press against the wall, as if trying to move it.
It is necessary to press for 15-20 seconds. After that, you should rest for 10-15 seconds and perform a few more approaches.
The exercise puts a load on the front deltoids, lower and middle part of the chest. For convenience, training is best performed in a large room with at least 7-10 meters of free space.
- Squeeze 2 dumbbells into fists and lower them from the side of the thigh.
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart and straighten your back.
- During the step with the left foot, lift the right dumbbell upwards (the arm should move slightly to the left during the lifting).
- Without pausing, perform a step with your right foot while simultaneously raising your left dumbbell and lowering your right.
- During one approach you should do about 10-12 steps.
The number of approaches is 3-5. You should rest for about a minute between them.
In the absence of a large room, a "skier" exercise can be performed on the spot, returning the leg after each lift of the dumbbell back.
The main task of the exercise is to strengthen the chest in the lower part.
- Put a chair in front of you.
- Turn your back on him and lower yourself into a squat position.
- Move your hands away and grab your palms by the edges of the chair.
- Move your feet slightly forward so that the weight of the body is fully transferred to the shoulders.
- When inhaling, by bending your arms at the elbow joint, lower your body down.
- On the exhale, push yourself out of the chair.
- Do as many repetitions as possible.
- After a minute break, perform 4 more similar approaches.
The exercise is technically demanding and requires strong muscles and good physical fitness. For this reason, it is not suitable for women who are just starting out.
Exercise requires good stretching and flexibility. Overweight girls and those who have not been involved in physical education for a long time should do so with caution and only after a thorough warm-up.
Method of implementation:
- Take a position lying on the floor, face down.
- Bend your knees, reach your ankles with your palms and grab them.
- Withdraw your arms as much as possible.
- Lock in this position for 15 seconds.
- Relax for 25-35 seconds and repeat the exercise a few more times.
To get the most out of gymnastics, you need to perform it regularly according to a pre-drawn plan. A set of strength exercises, including classic push-ups, running with weights in a supine position on a horizontal bench, wiring lying on an inclined bench, dumbbell swings, push-ups on a chair and on uneven bars should be performed every 4 days. Lighter loads ("wall", "palms", sweater and "crescent") can be done every other day.
It should be borne in mind that it is impossible to achieve the growth of women's breasts just by training. The main factors that affect the size and shape of the bust are a balanced diet and the normal functioning of the endocrine system.
Training characteristics for different people
For middle-aged and mature women, it is important to stimulate the hormonal system in order to activate the production of substances responsible for muscle tone and breast elasticity. Heavy strength exercises will best cope with this task: push-ups on uneven bars, dumbbell pressures lying on a horizontal bench, classic push-ups. In addition, you can use energy-intensive loads that create high functional stress in the body: squats with dumbbells or barbells, deadlifts, interval running for short distances.
The volume and intensity of strength training should be gradually increased.
In order to exclude contraindications related to age or the presence of the disease, it is necessary to consult a coach or sports doctor before training.
For girls under the age of 25 and adolescents, exercises aimed at maintaining chest muscle tone will bring the greatest benefit: "wall", "crescent", "skier", "palms". For the fairer sex at this age, you should also focus on your overall health. For this purpose, it is recommended to eat properly, spend more time in the fresh air, play sports, regularly expose the body to cardio loads: running, swimming, long walks.
It is important to adhere to a training and rest regime. It has been determined that if you exercise, eat and sleep at the same time, it will be much easier for the body to maintain the normal functioning of organs and systems, which will have a positive effect on the size and shape of the breast.